Introduction

My name is Evan Fleming and I am a senior studying Entrepreneurship at UTampa. I came to UTampa on the pre-med track, however, I quickly realized that was not for me. I have really enjoyed being a part of the business college and look forward to graduating this upcoming Spring. I also run the FAB LAB on campus and am the Vice President of the Honors Executive Board. With my last two semesters at UTampa I have decided to start a pop-culture magazine entirely run by UTampa students called, NERO MAGAZINE. In my free time, I enjoy traveling and hanging out anywhere with beautiful water or in a big city. Furthermore, I am excited for the wide range of material in this class. I am not really a sci-fi person but the way the Professor has explained the material sounds very interesting. I am also interested in exploring the wide-span impact of the media on larger society. I am also looking forward to the group projects and collaboration present throughout the class. 

Comments

  1. Hi Evan, it is awesome how involved you have been during your time at UT! I am also not a huge sci-fi person but am looking forward to exploring its impact on society. I look forward to working with you on the group projects this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite, "Love, Death, and Robots", Film - POP SQUAD

(9/22) - Philip K. Dick